Welcome to Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, one of Montreal’s most iconic, diverse, and vibrant neighborhoods. Located in one of the most desirable areas of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, this fully renovated home is sure to please every visitor.
A chance to own a stunning fully renovated home within close proximity to Monkland Village. Originally built in 1962 (a rarity for this location), fully detached, with garage parking. This elegant home features four bedrooms & two bathrooms on the top floor, a bedroom & bathroom in the basement, as well as a powder room on the main floor.
Click to view the video tour of the property!
- Located between Monkland and Sherbrooke street
- Walking distance to parks, daycares, and schools (elementary, secondary & university)
- Minutes to grocery store, cafes, and trendy restaurants
- Close proximity to public transit (10 min bus to metro)
This home is one of the most unique properties that Notre-Dame-de-Grâce has to offer. Most of the homes in the surrounding area were built between 1918-1922, this home was built in 1962. It is fully detached, also rare for the area.
For families looking for a large home to accomodate their needs, look no further. With 5 bedrooms and 3+1 bathroom, garage parking, as well as a sunny backyard; this is the home for you.
ABOUT THE MONKLAND VILLAGE:
Many small businesses including:
- Restaurants (Monkland Tavern, Lucille’s, Al Dente),
- Cafés (St-Viateur Bagel, Second Cup, Marconi’s),
- Bars (Typhoon’s, Ye Olde Orchard),
- Food stores (Le Maître Boucher, Première Moisson),
- Unique boutiques (Ciel Bleu, Kidlink, Enfantino, 101 artisans, Espace Tricot… ) and
- A dance school (Les Ateliers Turcotte).
Monkland now boasts one of the city’s largest street festivals lasting 3 days and attracts more than 250,000 attendees, over 20 food trucks and 50 independent merchants.
Even if residents prefer to walk to the restaurants, cafés and business along Monkland and Sherbrooke, the neighbourhood’s southern border, there are many other options for getting around. Métro station Villa-Maria, for instance, is at the east end of the neighbourhood and there’s frequent bus service to Vendôme station. Drivers can also easily access the Décarie Expressway, which forms the neighbourhood’s eastern boundary.
- Municipal Taxes: $6,485
- School Taxes: $1,382