Lovely, renovated and well maintained Duplex on a quiet one way street in a desirable neighborhood, close to all amenities, public transportation, parks, schools, etc…
Perfect for families, inter-generational or opportunity for investors.
Nicely renovated, wood flooring through out, large inviting kitchen with wood cabinets, granite counter tops and island, great for entertaining! Spacious and bright rooms, large sized master bedroom to fit a king, fully renovated basement, cedar closet, separate laundry room, indoor garage and private parking, large backyard to enjoy!
- Central vacuum and accessories
- Light fixtures
This property offers:
- Two units with separate addresses
- Occupancy of the main floor available to the new owner, upper unit is leased.
- Garage and outdoor parking space
- Renovated: kitchen, bathrooms, basement, wood floors through out
- Large backyard with granite paving stone for outdoor furniture and well manicured lawn.
- Windows (2014)
- New roof (2014)
Within close proximity:
- Public Transportation, Buses, 141, 95, 131, 32, 132 short bus ride to metro lines(Blue:St-Michel & Green:L’assomption,Viau)
- Hospitals: Santa Cabrini, L’institute de Cardiologie, Maisoneuve
- Daycares and elementary schools
- Les Galleries D’Anjou
- Grocery stores: Maxi, Intermarcher, Adonis, Bonanza, IGA, Les Halles D’Anjou
- Green spaces, bike paths, parks, community centers, arenas, pools
- Municipal Taxes: $5,011
- School Taxes: $1,033
One visit and you’ll be charmed, schedule your visit today!