RARE FIND! This house sits on a double lot, which was recently approved for subdivision. Meaning, another house can be built on the lot.
New owner options:
1) Flip existing house & sell for a profit, build a house on the adjacent lot & sell for a high profit
2) Renovate to live in existing house, build a house on the adjacent lot – sell lot for a high profit
3) Renovate house, build house on lot, let investment appreciate
- Above ground pool and its accessories
- Dryer, washing machine
House & Lot details:
- No rear neighbors! The lots back onto a beautiful forest – very private
- Both lots are large (approx 8300sqft & 8400sqft)
- Grenier street is great for family, with school bus drop off/pick up. Quiet and great for playing ball hockey in the street
- Roof redone in 2016
- North of highway 40
- 9 minutes from future light-rail station
- New certificate of location
- Municipal Taxes: $3,491
- School Taxes: $657
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue: Points of interest include the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal (a National Historic Site of Canada), the Sainte-Anne Veterans’ Hospital, the Morgan Arboretum, and the L’Anse-à-l’Orme Nature Park. Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue is also home to John Abbott College and McGill University’s Macdonald Campus, which includes the J. S. Marshall Radar Observatory and the Canadian Aviation Heritage Centre. The Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal is a canal and set of locks linking Lake Saint-Louis and Lake of Two Mountains at Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue,
** The listing broker has the details of what can be done to the existing house (and cost of “flip”), as well as the quotes for a new house build on the lot.
Fireplace sold without legal warranty and at risk and peril to the purchaser.