In the heart of the most pristine block of NDG, on the sun filled side of one of the most covetted streets, 3803 Northcliffe is one of the finest homes in the area. Designed to preserve the charm of the original woodwork, while combining contemporary bathrooms & kitchen. With 5 bedrooms, 2+1 baths, & driveway parking; this home is sure to please.
This elegant home features:
- High ceilings throughout
- Large windows letting in tons of natural sunlight
- Original woodwork (a must see)
- Newly renovated kitchen with quartz countertop, gas line for the oven, and deep pantry
- Newly renovated bathroom (upstairs bathroom featuring heated floors)
- 4 bedrooms on the upstairs floor, each a very good size considering the area
- Basement has been renovated & fully finished, features one bedroom & bathroom, an outdoor entrance, access to washer/dryer.
- Roof redone in 2015
- The foundations walls repaired, french drain system replaced, window
- Repointing and replacement of the sills on the Northcliffe facade.
- New windows and balcony doors
- Replacement of the rear balcony floors.
- Replaced the water entry from the street
- New natural gas furnace
- New air conditioning system
- Replaced the roof over the stairs to the basement (in the rear of
- Monkland Vilage is a short walk
- Schools: Villa Maria, The Sacred Heart School Of Montreal, Selwyn House School, Westmount Park Elementary School, St. George’s School of Montreal and many more.
- Numerous daycares in the area
- Public transit: 4 min bus ride to Villa Maria metro station (or an 8 min walk).
- Quick access to highways
- Many parks and greenspaces in the immediate area
- Municipal Taxes: $6,973
- School Taxes: $1,441